Thursday 13 May 2010

Spatial Awareness module: Constructing a level

In this module I had to construct a level using 3d Studio Max to create the assets. I then had to texture them using Adobe Photoshop and then insert them into a level using Unreal 2k4 editor all while sticking to a scale of 2048x2048, the level had to be based on a research facility and have working lifts, doors, a generator of some sort and a liquid. This was my second module you may see an increase in my modelling skills.

*note not all assets where my own as well as some textures, I scrapped my idea and started again creating this level in only two weeks I used these unreal items for effectiveness*

This is a render of a central walkway i modelled.











This is an image of the main room from the central walker. ahead you can see the lift and the broken pipe and walkway.















This is an image of the holding cells just off the side of the main room.















This is an image of the basement just below the main room the crates lead to and from the entrance/exit.
















This is an image of the generator room.

No comments:

Post a Comment